Immigration Advice Centre
We are registered with the Home office and we can help with your immigrations problems.
We give honest and professional advice at very at a reasonable price and we treat each client individually and make sure your application is handled according to the immigration rules and regulations of UK Border Agency.
We can help you to apply for your home office application including infinite leave to remain and your British passport applications naturalisation etc.
We can give immigration advice for applications under the Points Based System tier 1 – tier 5.
- Skilled workers
- Minister and religious workers
Has your visa or your partner’s spouse visa run out?
We can help.
- OISC (Office of Immigration Services Commissioner) Level 1
- Free 1st consultation
- We make sure your application is correct
Great professional service at a low price!
We can help with
- Notifying the UK Border Agency (UKBA) of a change of address
- Extension of Temporary Admission
- Applications for permission to work
- Travel document applications for someone granted Humanitarian Protection / Exceptional Leave to Remain
- Applications for entry clearance, Leave to Enter or Leave to Remain
- Student applications
- Spouses / unmarried partners
- Other family members
- Points based system
- Tier 1- Tier 5
ESOL for British Citizenship / indefinite leave
NO Life in the UK test
ESOL for your Home Office indefinite leave to remain application
ESOL for your Home Office British passport application
If you want to become a British citizen an ESOL course with citizenship would satisfy the Home Office Boarder Agency requirement of knowledge of life in the UK and English language level.
You should take the Life in the UK test if you are above entry 3 in which you take a computer-based test. If you are below entry 3 then you can do an ESOL with citizenship course with us.
English courses to become a British citizen:
- Certificate approved by Home Office
- Awarded by Edexcel
- Letter as required by Home Office
- No Life in the UK test
- Qualification recognize UK wide
- Entry 1, 2 and 3
- pass an ESOL speaking and listening test and become a British citizen
- No life in the UK test
What does an ESOL course involve?
- ONLY speaking and listening
- Life in the UK materials
- Exam and course in your classroom
- Your teacher will give you your exam
- Ladies only courses
- Courses for men
- No life in the UK test
There are courses at different levels so you'll be able to start at the right level for you
Bfluent in Southampton Hampshire also run general English courses if you want to do further study to improve your level for work, study for university etc.
Call 02380 678500
If you are making an application to the Home Office for indefinite leave to remain or for naturalisation (British passport) then you will probably have to prove your knowledge of citizenship and knowledge of life in the UK. You can do it with an ESOL Skills for Life Entry level qualification. The teacher must use citizenship materials in the course from the Home Office approved curriculum. You won't have to do the Life in the UK test if you are at entry below entry 3. This means that the Home Office will accept Entry 1 Entry 2 and Entry 3 certificates.
We will give you a Home Office approved letter which you also need for your application. We are an approved Edexcel Centre for ESOL skills for life and ESOL for Work. Whether you need an Entry level certificate for a passport application or indefinite leave to remain we can help. You must get immigration advice from a registered provider of this advice.
- Home Office approved courses
- Southampton City Centre
- ESOL Entry 1, 2 and 3
- Home Office approved letter
- Ladies only courses, lady teacher
Courses are run at different times and locations in Southampton each week, so please call us. We also run ladies only courses with a lady teacher.
Contact Bfluent in Southampton on 02380 678500 to find out more about ESOL British Citizenship courses.